Thursday, July 18, 2013

Exciting News & a little TBT

all you baby lookers...no the exciting news is not that we have a bun in the oven! 
Promise!!
However when the time comes we will be super excited but I am just going to enjoy reading all these other bloggers that are expecting sweet little bundles of joy!!

Anywhoo....our exciting news is that we are finally getting internet at our house!
Hallelujah! I am doing a happy dance right now
Mr Fry just texted me to let me know that he ordered it and they will be mailing the box to the house
That means we don't have to arrange a day that one of us is home then whichever lucky one that is there who would most likely rather be spending this rare day off laying out at the pool or going fishing instead of waiting countless hours for the guy to show up between some 5 hour timespan given by someone who doesn't give a care in the world what you want to do just for the guy to show up take two minutes and then be on his merry go around way. That's right it will just be mailed to us and we can set it up ourselves
Oh Happy Day! 

Speaking of waiting on the mail I have been checking our mailbox for the last couple days
what for?
our wedding pictures are coming!! 
I am so excited to see them and even though they are estimated to be here tomorrow or possibly Saturday I am so pumped I can resist running walking (okay there is a slight skip in that walk) to the mailbox everyday when I get off work to see if there is anything in the mailbox. 
I will not leave ya'all waiting to see them...I will try to get them posted ASAP
(reminder: we don't have internet at the house so it will take a little while)
Just think how great it will make my birthday if they are here on Saturday
I will be one happy happy happy girl!
It will all make up for the fact that tomorrow I have to go to the Social Security office and the DMV to get my name changed and new license. I hate going to both of these offices.
The people there are never happy and the wait is forever long!!
I should stop at McDonald's on my way there and get them some happy meals.

Anyways here are some pictures that I was looking at on facebook and decided to do a little TBT with

2006 Fair. 1 year after we met, in this exact spot actually
2008 Prom - we were such babes!
2009: best friend's wedding
2011 Tank as a wee babe!! 

I hope you all have a great weekend, mine starts here in 15 minutes!
Gotta love 4 day work weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!